Every year we get together with my family in Utah and go skiing and my sister in laws loves to go to the Sundance festival so we try to go around the time when everyone wants to be there. We went this time up to Utah and stayed in Sundance and it was a blast! This was the first year my son Ethan went skiing and he did awesome. Brett couldn't come with all of us so it was kind of sad that he wasn't able to take him his first time but my brother and dad both took him his first day and he loved it!! Then I took him the next day and he didn't want me to hold onto him because he thought he could do it himself but I wasn't about to let him I would let him go for a little bit but I don't trust my strength on ski's like I would my brother or husband. But he did awesome! We also went to solider hollow and that was so... much fun my kids loved going down on the tubes. I was really nervous because they had to be in there own tubes and I would hold on to them to go down and it wasn't some little hill it went really fast I thought for sure we were going to fly off the edge and crash or they were going to fly out over the hills because they would get air but they loved it they wanted to go faster every time and never wanted to stop and it was freezing. I love the snow I don't want to live in the snow but I love to go and visit.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Utah with the McAlpins 2011
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment