Ethan started preschool again and I don't think I was ready this year. Its hard because he is going 4 days a week. I know a lot of people would love that but its been really hard for me because of Luke. Ethan and Luke are best friends so just having him gone and then next year is kindergarten. I just feel like this time at home with us is so short then they are off to school forever and then they go to college and go on missions and get married. It stresses me out I just want the time to slow down my husband thinks I stress about this way to much but I think its because i am going to have a 3rd one it make me seem like time is flying by. I love my boys and they are such a joy in my life and i am so glade they are such good buddies. The good thing about this preschool is its start in the afternoon so Luke still has his buddy and then Ethan goes to school and Luke takes a nap so it actually works out really well.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Such handsome boys! I'll never forget Luke's eyelashes...I want them for my own.
Handsome boys. They better be meeting my girls at BYU someday. I know what you mean about them being best buds. My Lola misses her older sister so badly when she leaves for pre-school.
oh my gosh, Ethan is so cute! loved his combed hair!! I loved this post - I totally agree with how fast time flies. I'm actually wishing Gabe got out more though, haha! His preschool is 2x/week and I feel like he is a little bored on his days off. I tried to get him in another but they are all full, darn. Sounds like Ethans schedule is perfect thouhg - still gets to play with LUke in the mornings!
Post a Comment