Well the fourth was fun and really low key this year. We just moved into our new home 3 days before 4th of July so we really didn't do much we went to our community pool and then that night we went out to eat to one of our favorite restaurants in AZ Oreganos. It is so so good and when we were there a funny thing kind of happen someone paid for our meal. Which was really nice but of course the waiter wouldn't tell us who but I think they felt sorry for Brett and I we have these 2 boys and they look like twins and I am pregnant so I think they felt bad for us because our kids weren't being loud but they were a little crazy for us but not for anyone around. But it was really nice I told Brett when we are older and we see a young couple with there hands full we are going to do the same thing. And we went back a few weeks later and it was the same waiter and he told us it was a the older couple sitting across from us. It was really nice.
Then after dinner we were going to go and see fireworks but we just decided to go home and do our own fire work show with the kids. They loved the fireworks of course and we didn't have any crowds to beat afterwards and anyone who knows AZ its hot here it isn't that much fun to be outside for to long here because it is way to hot.


0 comments:
Post a Comment