Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ethans 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday Ethan!!! I love my boys they are so much fun and I am so excited to have a another boy. Well the day before Ethans birthday we went and drove up to Utah but on the way we stopped in Vegas to stay with Matt and Melodie. We took the kids to the park and then we went to and buffet for Ethans birthday. So then the next day we woke up I hurried and got donuts and balloons for Ethan. Then we went and had a little birthday party at burger king with all his friends in las Vegas. It was so great to see everyone I know Ethan was so happy to see his friends. Then we raced up to Utah and one of his bests friends Ava wasn't in las Vegas so we met up with them in Utah that night at her parents house and played they played in the hot tub and roasted marshmallows. Then we ran to my friends Talinas house stayed the night with her. It was so nice to get to her house and relax and go to bed it had been a long 2 days we schedule a lot in on Ethans birthday but he loved it and it was special for him. But his birthday didn't end. We drove up to our cabin to meet Brett's family and Brett flew in the next day and we had another party for him with all his cousins. So I think he had a pretty fun birthday.




































Posted by Picasa

0 comments: