We met up with my sister and her son in California and went to Disneyland. It was great we stayed in a hotel all together and and the kids were boxing off the walls they were so excited. One of the days Autumn and the kids can and met up with us at Disneyland. Its crazy because Ethan and Luke were able to go on the Matterhorn and so I had Luke with me and Ethan went with his cousin who is only a year older than him and I was so nervous the whole time because Ethan is so skinny I thought he was going to fly out of his seat but of course not but they both loved it and wanted to do it again. It was a blast my kids love to be with there cousins so it was a fun little trip to Cali!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment