We are having a great time up here in Seattle. The weather so far has been beautiful but I am waiting for the day when its starts raining and it doesn't stop. Then i will probably be depressed for awhile. Brett and i took the kids to the fair and Ethan had a blast. He loved all the games and rides. He also loved the animals. All I have to say is the fair is fun but it is a rip off. Everything is so so over priced. But it was a lot of fun. We also went to Snoqualmie Falls and it was really nice and really pretty.

Luke started sitting up at 6 months crawling 7months standing up and moving along furniture slowly at 71/2 months and now he is trying to get up the stairs. My boys have so much energy and they both don't stop. I think my next one will be a little bit more clam but I said this about Luke and that didn't happen.

7 comments:
Such a cute family!
i love all the pictures...we miss you!! The first couple pictures are fantastic!!! Ok...am I suprised that Luke is almost running and has energy??? hmmm...where does he get that??? love ya!!
Rae, Your boys are so cute. I cant believe how old they are. I am glad that things are going well in Seattle. Miss you guys!
Brett, how'd you get a picture of my truck? I've been wondering who stole it.
hey girl yeah I finally found your blog. I am so glad that your family moved here your boys are adorable. Even though the rain is no fun. I am looking forward to many fun times and memories. I agree with you about the fair. We luckily went the day it opened so it was free and only went to see the animals, no rides... The fair is fun though...
luv ya
Lovely family.Thanks for the pictures.
How to make a website
adorable family, rae. still boggles my mind you are a mom... b/c i mean, weren't you just hiding in our linen closet with aud like just the other day? ;)
Post a Comment