My dad and I drove out to Utah as my husband and the packers and the movers moved us to Seattle. I went and stayed with my sister for a few weeks. But first I want to start with the 4th of July because that was what we did first when we went out to Utah. Brett flew out and we met up with his family in Mid Way Utah and we celebrated the 4th of July together. It was a lot of fun. All of his cousins were there but a few (who we missed and wished they could have come).Ethan loved playing with all of his big cousins and loved the fire works. We went to the Park City Parade on the 4th. It was terrible probably the worst parade I have ever been to but the kids still enjoyed it. We also went over to BYU for a little bit. That was a lot of fun to take the kids and it was just really fun to go back and visit. Brett and I hadn't been back since we got married so that was a lot of fun. We miss BYU good times.....
Thursday, September 3, 2009
4th of July in Utah with the Hobbs
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love all the new pictures. We had so much fun, and miss you guys terribly. Hugs and kisses to all!
Post a Comment