Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!!!!

Ethans 2nd birthday was a blast. It was crazy windy. I mean super crazy wind everything was flying everywhere. Towards the end there were no more decorations. His party was great he had so many friends and family there it was a lot of fun. It was really fun because so many members of Bretts family were in town for a wedding so many of them got to come and that was great. I think Ethan got more Thomas stuff than he knows what to do with. He loves Thomas.. I am so glad that we were in Utah for his birthday because if we would have been in Seattle it would have been a lonely birthday. It was so fun to have some of my family there. My dad stayed in town a little bit longer for the party and we had the birthday party at my sisters park.
Ethan had a grat birthay...
































3 comments:

ktgrace said...

what a fun party...we love looking at all the new pictures. Wish we could have been there...We miss all of you!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Brett this is Jeni Matts sister. Tell Mindi to contact me, al my blog info will show up here. You have a darling family!

The Meyers said...

Wow looks like a fun family party! Sorry we missed you while you were in town, but Seattle looks so beautiful and I'm glad you are enjoying your new home. What a cute family you have!