We are here in Seattle now. I have to say first that I flew with by myself with a 2 year old and a 6 month old let me tell you that wasn't fun. I really don't want to have to do that again. But I know I will because I want to go and visit family.
Seattle has been a blast since we have been here we have been busy. We have gone and done a lot of fun things. We have gotten to know a lot of great people who have made us feel welcome. We love our neighborhood. We couldn't have asked to move in a better neighborhood. Here are some pictures of Seattle on Big update since we have been here and we are happy to be here for right now. We miss family and friends but we hope people will come and visit.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Seattle here we come
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on your move! Looks like you are going to love it there.
I can't believe how big Lukie looks! And, he looks so much like Brett, and Ethan is starting to look more like you! We will have to make plans to come and visit sometime, it looks so beautiful!
Oh my gosh! Luke looks so big!! What a cutie he is! It looks like you guys are busy busy busy with fun activities!
We want to come visit you!
... I just don't know when...
BTW- Did you watch SYTYCD? I'm so excited for th new season!!!!!
The little kid for sure had fun.
How to make a website
Post a Comment