Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun Times in Utah

We had a lot of fun in Utah with old friends and family. When we were there we went to thanksgiving point to the dinosaur museum with Hannah and her kids. That is such a fun museum to take kids to. I wish we had something like that here in Seattle. We also went to a water park. Ethan had a blast with his cousin Tucker they became best buds we wish we lived near them so they could play more often I wish I lived by any family.

Ethan loves Tucker and sometimes just can't get enough











Brett would fly to Utah on the weekends.




I feel bad Luke is always in his stroller because I am always running after his brother

Cece and Ethan will always be BFFs we miss them and wish they lived closer to us. Soon Amy we will be back in San Diego.....

Hanahs kids are so cute and so fun. I really had a lot of fun with Hannah and her kids. It had been so long since I had seen Hannah and her little ones we wish we could get together more often. I live so far away from everyone...


At the museum you pick for dinasour bones

1 comments:

AMIT said...

Wow really they had a fun time there.This kids are really cute.

How to make a website