Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ethans Accident


I forgot to write about what happen one Sunday morning. It was the Sunday after Christmas and we had church at 1:00 so I would put Ethan down early. Well Ethan woke up and I was getting ready in my bathroom and my husband was on the bed and Ethan was of course running around like a wild man. The next thing I new I heard a huge noise in my room. I new instantly what it was and I was afraid of what I was going to see. I ran in the room and saw both of my dressers and our big old TV flat on the floor and I saw my son Ethan on the floor. I new he wasn't dead because he was crying but I was afraid to get him off the floor I didn't know if every bone was broken. My husband picked him up and I was on the floor in shock and still shaking. I don't know how but he only got a bloody nose and black eye. He cried for about 3 hours on and off on me and falling asleep. He was so shaken up and so was his mother. I know that this could have been something horrible but we are so incredible blessed that it was nothing more than a bloody nose and blue eye.
FYI but house is completely earthquaked proof nothing is coming down.
This face of Ethan doesn't do him justice because his face was covered in blood.






0 comments: