Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ethan is Potty Trained!!!!

Ethan is Potty trained. YEAH!!!!!! One day after a bath he didn't want to put on a diaper and he said "mom I don't want to wear a diaper anymore I want to to be potty trained" I have no idea where he got that and I wasn't planning on potty training him for a few more months. I new he was ready but I just kept putting it off it was easy for me to change his diapers. But we went to Target got a seat for the potty bought some stickers for his potty chart and bought some M&Ms also we bought lots of juice boxes. The next morning we woke up and I had him teach his cookie monster how to go potty and he even washed the cookie monsters hands then he was ready to do it as well. All I have to say he was so easy to potty train. He still to this day hasn't had an accident in his bed during his nap or at nigh time. We have never put him in pull ups at night and he has been great. I could count how many accidents he has had since we potty trained him. Its been about 2 months now and he has been GREAT. It was to easy so I don't know what I am going to do when one of my children struggle with the whole potty training thing.








0 comments: