Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Six Flags in San Francisco (April 2009)

Its quite funny because everywhere we move we buy passes to parks or I should say I buy passes and Six Flags was a pass that I bought and not long after we bought it we moved. In San Diego we bought almost every pass down there except the zoo. I don't think Brett is going to let me buy anymore passes. We went to six flags and we had so much fun. There were so many things for Ethan to do. We went with some friends of ours and had a blast we wish there was a six flags up here in Seattle.













AJ and Ethan are BFFs and we sure miss you guys

Ethan loves to make cookies with mommy. He is like his Aunt Beth who loves cookie dough

We love cold stone. Little side note to everyone but the sinless sweet cream is the best ice cream out there with strawberries and graham crackers its much better than the origianl sweet cream.

0 comments: