See Jane Run... Yes I ran a 1/2 marathon. I will not put down my time. but I will say I never walked even though at times it might have looked like I was walking. But come to find out after that it is better to walk through the stations. I ran it with a friend actually I should not say that I ran it with a friend she killed me but we trained together. It was a lot of fun I thought I would hate it and I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do another one and hopefully be able to do a full. I think sometimes I get to ahead of myself. I have to say that I loved seeing my kids there at the end of the finish line and my husband. It was so fun to have them there support me. I love my family!!!!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
1/2 Marathon (May 2009)
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Umm...what? Dont tell me that is your baby, and you just ran a 1/2 marathon. You are superwoman!
Yay I found your blog!! It's really cute - I loved reading about your adventures in the past few months! our blog is brittericgabe@blog... See you tommorrow, looking forward to it! (wish I were watching so you think you can dance tonight with you guys - i'm taking a break from preparing my talk right now. AAAAH, I can't wait til this is over!)
Freakin awesome! I've started running again but doubt I will ever get to the point that I could run a half marathon. Good job girl.
Go, RaeLynn! That is awesome and you look great. :)
WOW!! 1/2 marathon! I trained for one once, but never did it..anyways, steve always looks on facebook to see if brett is on there..i don't know if steve has brett's number anymore because he lost all of his contacts once..ill def tell him to contact him though..he has wondered about you guys! what is brett doing up in WA? 2 boys..you are outnumbered in the house!! haha...it looks like you guys are doing really well and having lots of fun with hte kiddos! ill def tell steve to contact brett
awesome job, mamacita! way to go!
Post a Comment