Sunday, August 2, 2009

Easter 2009

I know know I haven't updated my blog in a really long time but I am planning on putting a new post up everyday until I am finally caught up.We spent Easter in Mountain House where we were living at the time. Easter was a lot of fun this year with Ethan because he caught on really fast. As soon as he saw there was candy in the eggs he was running to find all the eggs. We had a church activity and that was fun but on Easter we had some friends that invited up over to there house with there family and we had Easter over there I wish had some of those pictures but we never got copies. HINT to my friends.....



WE don't have a lot of pictures of Luke at the Easter party because he slept the whole time. Those days were great...



This is Ethans BFF. They have such a awesome relationship. They play so well together and all I have to say is his name and Ethan runs to the door.



2 comments:

The Bunkers said...

I love seeing your kids! Thanks for updating! I never called you back- but I do use the crib tent and the pack and play crib tent. They are true life savors! I will be in MD in two weeks and will be back in touch with the world again!

Love,
mel

Lehis said...

Ahhh... I will send you the pics I have. They are awfully cute. I also have some of them cherry picking. And WOW... you are behind! We truly do miss you guys so much! I know I've been horrible about catching up, these last two weeks have been a nightmare... I'll have to tell you all about it. We are waiting on the edge of our seats to see if we are moving in a couple weeks... so the story goes I guess. And we found out AJ has asthma and have had to give him two treatments of the nebulizer everyday... and on and on and on. Easter was fun though, we're glad you guys could hang! Love you!!