Monday, May 12, 2008

Disenyland, Picking Strawberries, and Playing with cousins

We have had an eventful month. My sister and her husband have been with us and is has been a blast to have them stay here and Ethan has loved having his cousin with him. Ethan went to Disneyland for the first time with his cousins and he had so much fun. WE also picked some strawberries and made some yummy jam.











15 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

You are brave. We don't think we can take our kids to any amusements parks until they can ride all the rides and walk around themselves. Brave. Cute pics!

Brooke Allison said...

Rae-
I tired calling you, but The number I have must be wrong. So if you would call me again I would love to talk and get caught up. I can't believe how big Ethan is. So cute.

melis said...

Rae Lynn! How fun to see you and your family. I just love finding old friends. Your little one is adorable and you are a glamour queen as usual. I will add you to my friends and be a frequent visitor! XOXO

Unknown said...

How nice to have your sister with you. I am jealous! I have none of my siblings close up here. I was absolutely obsessed with jam when i was pregnant i think i made about 50 jars of homemade jam. I love it!

noelle said...

hey girl... i don't know how you guys made it out and about with those little ones at an amusement park! whew. feel so tired thinking about it...

so aud finally started blogging... i finally convinced her. and i think she's secretly hooked... you can check out a link to hers from mine. love ya!

Brittney Smith said...

Yum! I love homemade strawberry jam!! Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland!

Beth Davis said...

I love the pictures. I'm still trying to figure out how to share all of the ones I took:-)

courtni said...

That'd be so fun!! I haven't heard from Aud but need to!! Jenny's passes just expired on her b-day May 17th so maybe they should get some more! I do love taking Jett, even more fun than 5 months ago, before Christmas, I thought that was cool and now he's a little older and even more fun! He loved it so much! We should meet you guys there!

Ashley and Ben said...

Rae Lynn,
I was so excited to see your comment. It has been years... plus, I never made it down to see you when you were getting married which still kills me, I am so sorry, I really did want to. And then we moved. Your little boy is so adorable and you look just as cute as ever :) I will definitely keep up with you now, YEAH!

Ashley

The Giles said...

Hi Rae Lynn. Wanted to say Hi and that those pictures of your sister's husband coming home made me cry. I can't imagine. I'm glad for them too!

Stacie Aho said...

Hey Rae Lynn, this is Lizzie's sister, Stacie. Brooke is in my ward and I saw your name on her blog! Small world. She said you were roomies. It's good to see your cute blog and family! Hope you're well :)
Stacie

audrey said...

see you in 24hrs, lover--

mason and ashley schmutz said...

RAE RAE! I just found your blog! What a glorious day! And your little one! He is gorgeous! Congratulations! And tell Beth and JC I couldn't be more happy for them!

Betsy Tidwell said...

Hey Raelynn...it's Betsy Cooper (well, Tidwell now). My sis has Ashley's Blog on her friends list and your on Ashley's. (yes, I know, I'm blog stalking!!!)
WOW. I can't believe you were living in Az!!! Did no one tell you that's where I moved right after highschool?! I've been here in the Mesa/Gilbert area for almost 8 years now. Where were you living??? It's been so long since i last spoke with you (or well anyone really) Mostly I keep in touch with Kensey and Cassie. Anyhow, you look great! And your family is adorable. I'm prego with my 3rd. I'm crazy. But we have a great family. Me,Adam, our daughter Shaylee will be 5 in one month, our son Innes just turned 3 and Westin will be born on Aug. 12. I have a blog...foofooavenue.blogspot.com...not about my family,just all the boutique-y stuff i make.
Glad to see things are going well for you!!!
Betsy

Kristen said...

You have such a tough life! Hey, call me. I am still waiting from the time you said you would call back in 5 mintues. It has defintely been more than 5 min. now.