Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome Home JC

Yesterday was a great day for a lot of people. Especially for my sister, her husband came home yesterday from Iraq an he left right before his little one was born. It might have even been 2 weeks before he was born . So yesterday was the first time he saw his little boy. We are so happy he is home and the family is once again together. We love you guys!! I to have write something that his mother said to me. We were both crying and she said to me I know he is marrid and he is 28 years old but I never stop worring about him. She told me it never ends and I looked at Ethan and I couldn't imagine Ethan going to Iraq not knowing if I would see him again. WE are so HAPPY JC is home. I give my sister a lot of credit . She has a lot of faith and courage to do this on hwer own. I don't think I could do it. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!















13 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

I am so glad he made is back safe and sound! Beth is truely an amazing lady. I admire her strength and courage. My favorite is the picture of JC seeing his boy for the first time. I couldnt even imagine!!! Yall are such a strong family. Have a great family reunion! Tell your whole family I said hello.

noelle said...

this is so great! i'm so glad you posted this, rae. i got all teary seeing these beautiful pics. mmm, makes me miss you guys.

THE BANGARTS said...

So tender! I love it. I'm glad he's home safe!

Mands Glenn said...

I'm totally emotional right now. Gosh, what a strong Sis you have. I can't even imagine. I have slipped over to her blog a few times and it amazes me how Strong she is. They are such a cute family. What an emotional time. So glad they are back together and he got to meet his little guy.

Lisa Hobbs said...

I am so glad he is home safe. I can't EVEN imagine what Beth has had to go through without her hubby! We love our soldiers! Thanks for protecting us JC!

bstoutfamily said...

SO Unbelievable!!! How exciting that he is finally home! I seriously cannot even begin to imagine what that must have been like for Beth! Chills and tears looking at these pictures! What a HAPPY day!! :)

Matt & Brooke said...

Those are the best pics EVER!! What a sweet moment!

The Hunter Family said...

Brett, I'm so glad I found you. This post is amazing because the men and women serving deserve a lot of recognition, especially ones like JC who meet their child for the first time. Glad to keep in touch.

Torrey said...

Ohhh... these pictures made me all teary-eyed. I am so excited for Beth and I can't wait to have JC back. Thanks for the post, I've been dying to know how everything went :)

Marcie said...

What sweet pics and what a wonderful reunion for your sister!

THE BANGARTS said...

Brett,

You need to give me a call. I don't have your cell #. I am outta here June 13th.

Keith

The McEwen's said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy that JC is finally home and you guys all got to be there to see him. I absolutely loved seeing the pictures of him with Tucker and Beth! Hope we can get together and see all of you sometime soon!

Julianne said...

I'm CRYING!! I can't believe he is home - safe and sound. What a sweet post. I remember when Beth and JC were living with my aunt anne, and Beth had just found out that JC was leaving. She was talking about how she REALLY wanted to get pregnant before he left. I was SO inspired and impressed at her courage and faith. What an amazing family!