Thursday, June 26, 2008

Past Few Months

We have been busy these past few months with company and family. We have had so much fun with the company that has come in town. We go to the beach, sea world, and Disneyland. Everyone loves to visit California because there is so much to do here. We love it here and we love for people to come visit us. We also went back to AZ and we got to visit with family. It was great to see everyone. I don't miss AZ but I do miss Bretts family. It was fun to see the cousins play together Ethan was having a blast and he was trying to keep up with them and walk everywhere. Its kind of sad because he never crawls anymore he just wants to walk everywhere.
He is getting so BIG











I wish everyone lived here its sad.. We did get to see Tahna on this trip for a night and it was so much fun to see her. It had been two years since everyone had been together its so sad after college when everyone lives different places. I think everyone should move to San Diego you can't beat it here its wonderful!

the kid loves the water and charges for it as soon as we get there we are always chasing him at the beach its a lot of fun...




he is the biggest mess everytime he eats. We have to strip him down everytime


1 comments:

duke of earl said...

Rae Lynn! Hey..how are you? I read your blog all the time and love keeping up on what's happening with you and Brett. Here is our blog if you don't already have it. justinearlfamily.blogspot.com.

Angelique