Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls Weekend

This past weekend was wonderful. My mother in law and sister in law came into town on Thursday and we stayed at a resort really close to my house. So my wonderful husband watch Ethan for the weekend. It was great because I wasn't to far but I was still able to get away. I feel like everyone needs those times every once in awhile. But I have to admit I had my husband and Ethan come to the pool on Sat. I really wanted to see Ethan so that is why he is in some of these pictures. We had so much fun it was so relaxing. We missed my other sister in laws but we will do it again.




I wish we could have stayed a little longer


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! I wish I could get away! I can not believe how much Ethan looks like Brett! (Caitlin)

Matt & Brooke said...

So fun that you guys got to do that!

Beth Davis said...

Rae Lynn- he is getting so big! I need to get down there now. I'll see you in a few days- I can't wait to see my little Ethan. I'm glad you had a fun weekend!

callie said...

rae lynn! ethan is such a cutie! his little smile is to die for! maybe someday our kids will meet....

Mands Glenn said...

I want a girls weekend. I love that you missed your boys so much you had them meet you at the pool. That is so something I would do. Looked like a fun weekend.

bstoutfamily said...

So So fun!! Nothing better than laying out and reading a book...with NO kids!!! You look so great!!! I can't wait to see you this summer! I am still just waiting to find out Breton's schedule so I can start making plans!!

Hannah Ashmore said...

Ethan is so cute-no wonder you didnt want to be away from him!

Brooke Allison said...

He has gotten so big I cant believe it. Parker has those same swim trunks, so cute. I saw you called yesterday, so I will be calling you to get caught up.

Wing and Alli said...

Girls weekends really are the BEST!! I wish I could have been there with you to relax and enjoy . . . and then spoil your little Ethan with lots of kisses! Seriously, he's SO cute!

Amorology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amorology said...

Yeah! This is the start of a beautiful blogging friendship! You guys are the greatest..so glad we have met you. There will be much hanging out in the future!

Julianne said...

So fun! California is SO great, isn't it?

Brittney Smith said...

So fun to hang with the girls. I just got back from a vacation with all my inlaws and no kids, and it was super fun!

Kristen said...

I wish you were still here, but better yet, I wish I was there with you! Can't wait to visit in August, but I need to talk to you soon. I will call today! Ethan just keeps getting cuter and cuter...way to go! He will be one before you know it. Take care!