His parents and Terra came down to vist us for a few days and we had a blast we wish they lived closer but we had a lot of fun. Brett and I are loving it here in San Diego. There is so much to do and see all the time.


Ethan is 6 months and he is so much fun he trys to crawl but he falls and then he just army crawls everywhere 

We went to the beach and saw this dolphin up on shore no one knows what happen but sea world was on its way to coe get it. It was really sad
Friday, February 1, 2008
We love San Diego
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Ohh...you all look so cute at the beach! Boy, what would I give to be at the beach right now!!! Ethan is so precious and he is growing up too fast! I am so happy you love San Diego...I miss you!!! Talk to ya soon!!
Why did you change all of my hard work?!! Oh well- this one looks good. you should keep it.
PS- tell Brett next time he goes fishing to throw the dolphin back.
Yeah you have a blog!!! I'm so jealous that you are living in San Diego, seriously I would give everything to live in CA. Sad that I won't get to see you in AZ though. So are you living right in San Diego? Serioulsy your littel boy is to cute and Dang you look good. It's been almost a year and I still have my baby wieght.
Ummm... How come I didn't know you guys started a blog??? I'm so excited about it. San Diego looks beautiful and your baby is adorable. It's fun to catch up on you guys :)
Ahhh I love all of these pictures. I miss California! You look like a little California family. Have fun at the beach this summer with your little guy who is so handsome.
Rae Lynn! You have a blog now. so glad to see your cute family. your little boy is a doll. glad to see life is treating you so well!
i miss you. why are we on comPLETEly opposite sides of the country--southwest vs northeast... can i come play this summer, pleeeeease?? i miss you AND the sun AND we have to introduce the bebes ; )
Rae- I cant believe how big Ethan has gotten. Is He Crawling? You guys look so good. I'm glad you are liking CA. Call me some time.
Brooke
I know, I'm so sad we missed you guys at Christmas! I hope your move went smoothly. Ethan is such a cutie! I love San Diego, I hope all those fires are burned out!
I am so glad I found this! What a good looking family! You look great and your little boy is adorable! I am glad life is so good for you:)
Hey! San Diego is beautiful, and you look gorgeous in these pictures. Sad about the dolphin - but I bet it was cool to be that close to one. Ethan is so cute!
Rae Lynn, Its been a long time. You look great and your baby is so adorable!
So many cute pictures I don't even know where to start! I love the pictures at the beach. I'm so jealous you're so close to the beach now. More reason to come visit :) And I can't believe Ethan is crawling. He's such a cute little guy! I miss you!!
Post a Comment