Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ethan keeps getting so Big

I love my boys





My little one now is crawling everywhere, we have to baby proof everything



he loves the sand he could play in it forever. The other day I went to put him in his crib to take a nap after the park and I took his shoes off in his crib and there was sand everywhere. I am still new to the whole sand thing.
Okay it looks a lot better here than it did when it happen but we are glad it is small and there was nothing else. Those of you that I haven't told he got shocked by this cord when I wasn't home. I told myself that I would never leave him again. We went to the emergency room and he was luckily okay. I guess a cord that was cut in half fell on his head. Its a long story but he is okay it was just a burn that has already healed
He is the biggest mess


3 comments:

Beth Davis said...

Ok, I've always said he looks so much like Brett, but I'm starting to see more of him in you now. I love it- he's so darn cute. I have to see him again!!!
I'm so glad he's ok.

Cameron and Cindy said...

I love the messy face picture! He is SO cute!!

Mands Glenn said...

OHh he is so Cute. I have totally don the whole " taking the shoes off and sand getting everywhere." Our sand was just from the park. Wish it was from the beach. I'm totally jealous you are in Cali. It looks like you guys are loving it. I'm still bumbed we never got together when you lived here.