I just wanted to show more pictures of Ethan and all his new tricks. He is so funny. I love how he follows me everywhere I go, and he loves to pull himself up onto everything. He is getting so stickin big. One morning we woke up and he started saying dada... He's not sure what he is saying yet, but Brett was pretty excited- it was so cute.
He also hasn't needed to be swaddled at night now for the past 2 months, and a few days ago he finally stopped the entire swaddling thing during the day now and it is wonderful. AND he take two 2 1/2 hour naps- on average.
And now for a little California update-
We love it here, we especially love the weather. We love our ward and we are making some great friends in the area. I also love how close we are to my brothers. We do miss our family in Arizona, but we love it here and Brett loves his job.
It's also nice because I have a good friend from college who lives right across from me its great!
He loves bath time- I think that is his favorite time of the day.
He could play in the tub for hours. We have to pull him out at night.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Ethan.
Ethan is hanging out with his cousin and friends. He is the oldest but I don't think you can tell
Ethan loves his cousin Ashtyn
This picture looks just like his dad. We have a picture of him when he was little and they have the same facial expressions.
He is pulling himself up on everything now. And he is always smiling. He is a ball full of fun all of the time and those who don't know- he is now sleeping through the night. It has been about 2 months that he has been sleeping from 7:30pm to 7:00am- life is wonderful!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Ethan and his new tricks
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love him so much! He's getting so big. I can't wait for him and Tucker to hang out soon;-) He does look just like his daddy- I love all of those pictures. Thanks for keeping me updated!
raelynn--he is adorable! i still can't believe you're a mom. i keep thinking you're still 13, eavesdropping from a closet somewhere... :)
Get back here so Ethan can teach Hannah how to crawl!! She refuses!! And how come I just found out that you have a blog? I'm a little hurt...ok, I'm over it! We miss you guys!
(Caitlin)Sooo cute! I wish Jonah slept through the night! We're still working on that. I can't believe how fast Ethan is growing!
He is adorable. I love that smile. I can't believe how big he is! WOW! He is so cute.
Ohh...he is such a big boy now!!! And he is so stinkin' cute!! Seriously I can't believe he is so busy already! I miss you tons...Love ya!!
Raelynn- love your blog and I love what a little man Ethan is! Lunch was fun, we'll have to do it again soon!
Hi, I found your blog thru Keith Bangarts. I am a friend of Brett's from Peoria, Kristi (Prinz) Riggs. You have a beautiful family! Ethan is so cute. Are you liking California? Tell Brett hello!
Rae Lynn- It's Amy (bolda) Not even sure how I found you but you look great! Your little boy is adorable. you have such a cute family. I always pictured you in california. I am jealous, I am stuck in rainy seattle. my blog is www.tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com keep in touch!
Ray Lynn,
First you have a baby-where have I been. Second, your family is ADORABLE! How is life going for you.
Hey! Mel said she ran into you! I thought that was crazy! Ethan is adorable. How old is he? We will have to hang out when I am out there next. We go out often because we miss it so much.
Post a Comment