Girlfriend, when are we going to see eachother? We live so close now. You look amazing by the way! Lets get together with Christina and my sis Cam and all hang out soon!
Raelynn - you are a MOM! I'm kind of freaking out. Weren't we just kickin it at Belmont yesterday? I'm still so mad I couldn't make it to your wedding reception. And now you live in AZ? Miss you! Deborah
5 comments:
Finally- a new post! Yay! I love it!
Girlfriend, when are we going to see eachother? We live so close now. You look amazing by the way! Lets get together with Christina and my sis Cam and all hang out soon!
I'm happy to see new pics too! I miss you and Ethan already! You look so cute in that picture together!
Raelynn - you are a MOM! I'm kind of freaking out. Weren't we just kickin it at Belmont yesterday? I'm still so mad I couldn't make it to your wedding reception. And now you live in AZ? Miss you! Deborah
I can't believe how fast ethan is growing! He's stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment