Since I started a blog a few months after Ethan was born I decided to
post some pictures of him when he was born and his baby blessing
Since I started a blog a few months after Ethan was born I decided to
post some pictures of him when he was born and his baby blessing
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 9:23 AM
4 comments:
oh my gosh- rae lynn that slide show you put up is amazing...how did you do that?? you are seriously so talented. oh my gosh...please let me know how you did that so i can put one on my blog!!! love ya TINK
Good Job on the blog! Keep it up!
Rae - I'm so excited you made a blog and even more excited that I found it! Ethan is getting so big! I love his handsome, little face. He looks adorable in his pea costume. We need to get together again, soon!!
Oh my gosh - Rae Lynn, I just found your blog. I had seen your smug mug think awhile back, but just found this. Horray!!! Your boy is SOOOO adorable. I'm sure you agree. I love the sweet pea costume. You look great. I'll be checking up on you often.
Ann Marie
Post a Comment