Thursday, December 20, 2007





7 comments:

Beth Davis said...

I can't handle how cute he is!! I love him so much!!

Unknown said...

Hey cute girl! I can't believe I just found your blog. How the heck are ya? Lookin good as always. Ethan is so stinkin cute, congrats!!!!

Amy said...

My bad, pretend that says Amy, not Cameron on the previous post.

The Giles said...

Oh my gosh - what adorable pictures! What a cute little boy.

Anonymous said...

The cutest ever! He has gotten SO big since the last time I saw him. He's a keeper for sure! I need to call you. You live in Cali now?

Mands Glenn said...

AHhh I Love these pictures. Who took them? I need to get some taken of my little girl. YOu guys look amazing. Your little guy is such a stud. Email me:jominagirl@hotmail.com

bstoutfamily said...

Ohh, those pictures are so adorable!! He is so freakin cute!! I love it!!