After my son was born I had a friend who took some pictures of Luke. She just started taking pictures and I think she did a great job. If anyone wants to look at her website its brookebeasleyphotography.com.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Pictures of Luke
Posted by Rae Lynn and Brett at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I love the pictures! He is such a handsome boy! I can't believe you have two!
ADORABLE pictures!
Boy's are the sweetest! Girls are great too but pure drama! I love the picture of the three of you. All of them are great. What a handsome little man. I hope the adjustment to two is smooth:)
I love the pictures. The one of the three of you is priceless! Thanks for finally posting some more pictures of my nephew...I have been dying to see some! The kids can't wait to play with "Baby Luke Skywalker". (Seriously, that is what they call him.) Love you guys!
Wow, those have got to be some of the best baby photos I have ever seen and he is soooo precious! The one of the three of you is also just priceless. Oh, also, is there any way you could send me a picture of your hair cut. I would really like something like it, (I think) but I just can't tell from your pictures for sure.
When did you take these?? They are sooo good!!
Who took these? Haha thanks for the shout out!! I cant wait to do some fam shots of you guys
Love the pictures. How is everything going with two little ones? We will have to catch up soon.
Wow, Brett you sure have a great family. Sure wish we could see you again. Hey, enjoy San Diego!!! I served most my time in La Jolla. Yah, I know, it was more like vacation than a mission. We used to love to track in the beautiful San Diego weather. Anyways, enjoy and think of me. Love you guys.
NOAH
Post a Comment