Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Luke Brett Hobbs

Monday at 12:36 we got another addition to our family, Luke Brett Hobbs. He was 7 pds 9 ounces and 20 inches long. He came 10 days early. Everything went well and now we have another healthy boy. We are so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy boys. I am overwhelmed with joy because I love my little ones so much.
Ethan has been great so far with his new little brother. I was really worried about him and how he would handle it but so far he has been great. He gives him so many kisses and kind of smothers him but its really cute. Ethan is also giving him balls to play with and tries to feed him food. Its so fun to see Ethan with him. He is going to be a great BIG brother.
I just want to say that I have the best husband and father ever. He is such a great example to our boys. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.








































23 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

what a cute happy family of 4. congrats! you look amazing!

Lisa Hobbs said...

Oh goodness...he looks just like a dark haired Ethan! Another little Brett it seems! He is sooo cute! I wish I could kiss him and smell his new baby smell! So cute. Congratulations!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Luke is absolutely beautiful. I can't get over all that dark hair. Can't wait to meet him.

Mands Glenn said...

Ohh he is beautiful. Did he weigh 7.96? Lo was 7.95. You already look amazing and look like a natural with two babies. Have fun and take naps when they take naps.

noelle said...

beautiful baby! and gotta say... love the name "luke." ;)

Angelique said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy.

Hazen5 said...

Yay, You had him! He looks beautiful. How did you fit such a big baby in that little tummy! We hope you are all doing well in Northern Ca. We miss you guys!

Brittany Simmons said...

Congratulations! Hope you are doing well- the baby is adorable!

Me and The Boys said...

Raelynn he is gorgeous!! And ofcourse you look great for just having a baby! Congrats!

ktgrace said...

Rae and Brett...congrats, congrats!! Luke is so handsome. We only wish we could come and see him!! We love the pic with Ethan's cute smile...Cam says it reminds him of Brett as a baby!

Marcie said...

Raelynn, Congratulations to you and your family! I was wondering when you were due. Luke has the same stats our little Melanie had! You look as darling as ever. Where in No. Cal are you exactly?

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! congratulations!

callie said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats you two! He is perfect!! I can't believe you have two now!

Danny and Jessica Matson said...

Wow! He is so handsome. You look great too! I can't believe you just had another baby. Boy does time fly. It seems like we just saw you with Ethan. We miss you guys. Hope all goes well for your cute family. Take care! Visit our blog. dannymatsonandfamily.blogspot.com

bstoutfamily said...

Rae...he is SO precious, of course!!! Wow, I can't believe he is finally here! Ethan looks so big now next to him...even though I know he is still so young!!! You all are just the cutest little family!! ANd how about you missy...You look amazing! I am not one bit surprised though! :) I miss you tons...when are you coming to visit?!!! Love ya!! :)

audrey said...

i love him already... i cannot wait to see you four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt & Brooke said...

Raelynn!!!! He is SO cute!! congratulations. Seriously, you NEED to call me sometime when you're feeling up to it and we can catch up-is your # still the same? it's been waaaay too long! hope you guys are doing great!

The McEwen's said...

Hi and Congratulations! I'm so bad about keeping up with people, I had no idea you had your baby! That's so bad of me, but your family is beautiful and we can't wait to meet your new little one!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Finally i see him!! He's soooo cute! He does look just like Ethan!! We can't wait to meet him! Call me! xoxo

Ashley and Ben said...

Congratulations, you do look absolutly amazing and have such a beautiful family. you gotta love boys- they are so precious!

The Meyers said...

Congrats!! You all look so wonderful! Wish we could see you, hopefully soon. We're so happy for your new little addition and hope you're doing well.

abo-bder said...




شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة فك وتركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
نجار اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض