Friday, January 2, 2009

Trip to AZ and San Fransico

After our wonderful trip to Mexico we were able to stop in AZ on the way home. We had a lay over there and they needed people to stay and give up their seats because the airline over booked, so we offered ours. I stayed for a week but Brett only stayed for a day because he had to get back to work. It worked out nicely for us because we were able to spend time with Brett's family.
When we flew home, Brett picked Ethan and I up in San Fransisco. And we spent the day in hanging out in the city. I'm going to post these events backwards- San Fransisco first, then Arizona:-)









It was a lot of fun to be down there in San Fransico because it felt like Christmas. With the big christmas tree andpeople singing CHristmas carols. It felt like Christmas was on its way. I love the holidays and all the lights and I love the christmas carols.










It was so fun to be in AZ with Ethan's other cousins. He loves his cousins and loves to play with them. It was fun to see him and Zach play together because Zach would wrestle him and throw him around and Ethan loved it.



Ethan really enjoyed being with Papa and Grandma Rhonda. He had so much fun running around their house causing trouble. We wished we lived closer to them.











Ethan has a slight absession with dogs. He is very gentle with them but even big dogs he has no fear and will go right up to them which kind of frightens me. But he LOVES Jackson!!! I wanted to get a dog this year but my husband shot that idea down fast with the new baby on its way. He said in a year from now so I am holding him to that. I think he is worried that he is going to be the one to take care of him. It's probably true:-)




That little cubby hole was Ethans favorite spot at Grandmas. And I think its all the little cousins favorite spot at Grandmas house.












AZ was so much fun because it felt like Christmas. SHe had all of her decorations up and we made Christmas cookies. Ethan just ate the dough. I don't know if its really that great for him but he loved it.



I think this is such a cute picture of him and his Grandma. He loved that little tree and he loves all the lights on the trees and on all the houses. He yells out lights and he yells it out over and over and over again.





This is our newest little one to the family. Will and he is so stinkin cute. He just hangs out with everyone. He is such a good baby and I can't believe he is over 7 months now he is getting so big.



We have some good looking boys in our family........




1 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

hey rae. looks like yall had a fun trip. when are you due? are you havinga boy or girl?