Finally.... I am updating my blog! We just got a new computer so hopefully it will motivate me a little bit more to update.
Thanksgiving was so much fun!!! We went to Mexico with my family and had a blast. It was so fun to see everyone again. I used to live by most of them and now we are alone without family around- so it was good to see everyone and the kids.
Ethan loves his cousins - he played from morning until dark every night. The weather was wonderful and super warm. We did miss having Thanksgiving dinner but it was well worth it.
Thanksgiving was so much fun!!! We went to Mexico with my family and had a blast. It was so fun to see everyone again. I used to live by most of them and now we are alone without family around- so it was good to see everyone and the kids.
Ethan loves his cousins - he played from morning until dark every night. The weather was wonderful and super warm. We did miss having Thanksgiving dinner but it was well worth it.
This was his first ice cream cone with out any help. He loved it and it kept him occupied for a while so I could finally eat.
We had pictures taken while we were there in Mexico. It was nice to check my Christmas picture off the to do list.
Yes kissing cousins.... It was so cute!!!!!!!
It was so relaxing... NOt so much with Ethan but having Brett and family around was nice.
Tucker and Ethan are buds we wish they lived closer.
My son loves loves his Uncle Matt and Melodie. If they are around they are the only people he wants to be around and go to.

5 comments:
hey chicka
get on my blog! so we can be blog buddies
Beautiful Pictures. I love the one of your little guy in the sunset. Okay, so I didn't even know you were pregnant. When are you due? Or did you already have the babe?
Ohhh email me if you want to check my blog. I went private. jominagirl@hotmail.com
I love your pictures, your family is so cute! It looks like Mexico was so fun, now you have to update with all of your Christmas photos!
Ok, you win, you are by far the most beautiful pregnant lady of all the pregnant ladies I have ever known! Hope things are going well for you! I wish there were a way we could run into each other and visit...maybe someday!
Post a Comment