The week my husband and I decided to come out was perfect because it was the same weekend my sister in law Melodie was having her baby shower. She is due in November and she looks awesome and her shower was great! She got so many cute things for her little girl. It was fun helping with the shower because it was for a little girl. My sister just had a little girl about a month ago and I would have love to help her with a shower to but she lives to far right now but Iam glad I could be at Melodies shower we love her and are so excited for them to have this little girl because it will be my brothers first and I just know he is going to be the best dad and she is going to be the best mom. We love all these new additions to our family!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wow that looked like a beautiful shower. you looked cute pregnant, btw! :)
Post a Comment