Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ethas 1st Birthday!!!!

We had a fun 1st birthday for Ethan a few weeks ago. When he woke up that morning, he opend up the big car from Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs. He loves to scoot all around the house he loves it. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs and Aunt Terra. Later in the day we went to the park. There is a water park close by and he went straight for the water. The kid loves water. That night we had a little family party at the house. It was fun because we were very lucky to have Grandpa McAlpin and Aunt Beth along with Tucker here to celebrate with Ethan. We loved watching him eat his cake- it was so cute.
The next day we had another little party for him at Del Mar beach. It was a great weekend we hope Ethan had so much fun- we think he did.
Right after the party we had to get ready and go to a special baptism. My brother's girlfriend got baptized. It was so special and fun- we love Melodie.

Ethan and his cousins- Alex, Gavin and Blake
Ethan and his cousin Tucker



Ethan and Tucker
Ethan and his cousins- Ashtyn and Tucker















10 comments:

Katie Harding said...

AWE!!! I love blogs with lots of pictures! Happy Birthday Ethan!!!! (he's growing up so fast!)

The Robinson Family said...

Ethan is getting so big. No question he is a Hobbs boy!

Brooke Allison said...

I can't believe he is already one. He is such a cutie! It looks like you guys are really enjoying california and that is so great that you have all that family around.

Me and The Boys said...

What a big boy! The first birthday is always a huge deal for me... I feel like they go from baby to toddler, over night! Happy Late B-day Ethan!

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe he's already one. He was so little when you guys first moved in!

I am so glad you blog, I am linking you!

mason and ashley schmutz said...

Your little boy is B E A Utiful! I am out here in boston and your amazing friend Audrey Miller is my lifesaver. I love her. You should come out and visit!!!!

Danny and Jessica Matson said...

Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big he is already. Keep in touch Jess and Danny.

Amorology said...

So sad to see you guys go! We loved getting to know you and hoped for more time with you. I wish I would have gotten to say goodbye. Keep in touch and come back to visit soon. You'll so be missed. :)

Elder Romney's mission said...

Brett this is Matts sister Jeni (ALLEN) Romney. You have such a Cute family! Hey I need to get a hold of Mindi have her email me at jrromney@yahoo.com
Thanks

Julianne said...

Yeah! Birthdays are so much fun - especially first birthdays...