Ethan loves the sand, he loves to roll all around in it right after I put sun screen on him so it sticks to him. By the time we leave, he looks like a sand ball.
This is Ethan friend who lives in AZ.. We want these guys to move out here.


Ethan loves legoland..
We don't live far from Legoland so we bought a year pass and he loves it. He can ride some of the rides and he goes nuts. It's so much fun!




4 comments:
Good Update! I can't wait to see Ethan!!! We'll have to take Ethan and Tucker to Legoland together when we go down there next month. It's countdown time;-)
Finally an update :) Those are cute pics...I just might have to steal that last one! And Happy birthday to Brett, I LOVE race cars!
Okay your little guy is to die for. Love him! He is so handsome. I have a quick question. I love the look of that Stroller. Do you know what brand or name of the stroller it is? If you can just make a comment on my blog sometime about it. Thanks!\
Miss ya
Raelynn...
I got a blog...markandwhit.blogspot.com. Check it out. I love those pictures of the kids together. Ethan is so fun. It was great seeing you guys and we wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment